Bourne Elememts

Bourne Elememts
Few of my designs

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's been a while

These are not mine they are Made in Guatemala, this beautiful jewelry comprises Austrian crystals and Czech glass beads with an intricate mosaic design.  I hope to learn how to make them SOMEDAY soon!

I have been busy with my daughter and grandchildren.  They moved back up here from Texas!  My Jewelry has been but aside and I am longing to get back into designing.  Now that Christmas is over, I will be getting back into designing!  My newest passion is a new sort of jewelry, but has actually been around for ages Multi-color pendants intricately embellished mosaic inlay design, made with fine fire-polished Czech glass beads and the finest Swarovski crystals from Austria. The findings are brass that have been silver plated and then antiqued. I can wait to get started.  Keep watching. I'll be posting soon.

No comments: