Bourne Elememts

Bourne Elememts
Few of my designs

Monday, June 20, 2011

Vintaj Natural Brass's - Filigree Wrapping




This one is not mine but I love love it! And I will make it someday soon!


I posted  the Vintaj  technique video and sample pictures where I learned the most is Vintaj Natural Brass's - Step by Step - Filigree Wrapping.  This video has been around for a while but it was the one video where I learned how to wrap using Vintaj filigree.  This is where I really got creative! I get more compliments on my wrapped filigree than any other pieces! At the end, there is a part that has a few other examples of filigree wrappings.  My favorite filigree  pieces are - Violet Petal, Openwork Flower (both sizes), Butterfly, Dragonfly, Diamond Swirl, Full Diamond Circle Filigree, Deco Vine & Clover Petal. 

2 comments:

Paula Pfarr Jackson said...

http://www.beadaholique.com/p-14019-vintaj-natural-brass-openwork-flower-filigree-stamping-47mm-1.aspx This was from Beadaholique

Unknown said...

The collection of your Vintaj Natural Brass's and pendens are fantastic and those looks so GORGEOUS!!!! Love them and love the styling!!
Vintaj Natural Brass