Bourne Elememts

Bourne Elememts
Few of my designs

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My first blog

This morning I wanted to take a moment to share some news that means more to me than I can truly put into words. After a year of wishing planning and preparing.  I have finally been able to set up the start of my workroom.  Where I can be alone with out family and TV disruptions.  I've painted the walls and moved a few pieces of furniture in.  But have a great deal of sorting and setting up my workspace.  This is all new to me so my postings will be slow.  Thanks for reading I'll be back soon. 

2 comments:

Jen Judd said...

Enjoy creating your special space! If it's as inspirational and amazing as that banner pic, you're really going to be in paradise. :)
Jen

Paula Pfarr Jackson said...

http://www.vintagebuttonjewelry.com/jewelry_antique_button.htm