Bourne Elememts

Bourne Elememts
Few of my designs

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bourne Elements Design: My first blog

Bourne Elements Design: My first blog:  "This is the start of my morning.  I wanted to start this off with a Big Hello!  To share some ideas of what I have been meaning to do for a long long time.... After a year of wishing for a room to create and design my jewery and crafts, a place to work on my computer with out interruptions.   I finally have my own space, my own room.  And now I have painted my walls and in the process of setting up my work areas. I will, hopefully, learn how to post better and post pictures soon...very soon.

1 comment:

Prov31Lady said...

Sounds nice! I'd like to do that someday, Steph has a bay window in her room which work nicely! Oops, don't let her read this ;-)